What is the Electronic Prescription Service?
The Electronic Prescription Service (EPS) is an NHS Service. It gives you the chance to change how your GP sends your prescription to the place you choose to get your medicines or appliances from.
Benefits to you
If you get a repeat prescription, you will not have to spend your time going to your GP practice each time to pick up your paper prescription. Instead your GP will send it automatically to the place you choose, with less chance of it getting lost.
- Nearly all pharmacies will be connected to the service, so you will be able to get your medicines from any pharmacy you choose – whether it’s near home, work or the shops.
- You may not have to wait as long for your prescription items, as often there will be time to get your repeat prescription items ready before you arrive. If any of the medicines on your prescription are out of stock when the pharmacist receives your prescription, they can be ordered in ready for you
Register online now
Speak to us on 0208 869 1200
Our team will be happy to help
As easy as 1-2-3
- Nominate us to receive your electronic prescription.
- Your GP creates your prescription and sends it straight to us electronically.
- We dispense your medicine ready for you to collect or have delivered.