For a good oral care routine, we recommend you:
1. Brush your natural teeth twice daily with a fluoride toothpaste.
2. Clean your partial denture daily with Poligrip for Partials Clean & Protect cleanser tablets.
3. Use Poligrip for Partials Seal & Protect fixative to help stabilise your partial denture.
4. Regularly visit the dentist (every 6 months).
Directions for Use: For the first time, use a Small amount. Use more if needed. Too much fixative can cause oozing; apply less next time if this occurs. It may take a few tries to find the right amount for your denture. Apply once a day for a secure hold. If you need to apply more than once a day seek advice from your dental care professional.
1. Clean and dry your partial denture.
2. Apply Poligrip for Partials Seal & Protect in Short Strips, as shown, not too close to the denture edges.
3. Rinse mouth before inserting partial denture.
4. Press partial denture into place and hold firmly for a few seconds.
1. Swish mouth with water.
2. Slowly remove partial denture.
3. Remove fixative residue from partial denture and mouth with warm water and a soft brush.
4. Use Poligrip for Partials Clean & Protect cleanser tablets to thoroughly clean your partial denture and then rinse with water.
Ill-fitting partial dentures may impair your health.
Visit your dentist regularly to check the fit of your partial denture. To keep tip from clogging, keep cap and nozzle dry.
Seals out irritating food particles
Protects against denture movement
Protects against gum irritation
Cellulose Gum, Petrolatum, Calcium/Sodium PVM/MA Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Does not contain ZincNet Content
40g eProduct Marketing
Helping to protect your remaining natural teeth as part of an oral care routine
As a partial denture wearer, you want to help protect your remaining natural teeth. You can do more to help protect your remaining natural teeth by following a good oral care routine every day. Using Poligrip for Partials can help.
Even well-fitting partial dentures may increase the risk of:
Loosening of neighbouring teeth
Just one or two small strips of Poligrip Seal & Protect fixative helps to seal out irritating particles of food to help reduce gum irritation. Poligrip Seal & Protect also helps to stabilise your partial denture. It creates a snug firm fit to reduce movement against the gum and neighbouring teeth.
Warnings and Precautions:
Always follow the label:
Keep out of sight and reach of children.
A few individuals may be sensitive or allergic to this product.
If you experience an allergic reaction or discomfort, discontinue use immediately. Swallowing small amounts of this product, when used as directed, may occur and is not harmful.
Store in a cool, dry place.
Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.