1. Clean dentures and gums thoroughly.
2. For best results apply dots of the adhesive at intervals along edges and surfaces of the denture which come into contact with your mouth.
3. Rinse mouth with water before inserting dentures. Our denture adhesive is designed to react with the moisture to form a thin, tight, food seal barrier.
4. Press denture firmly into place and hold briefly.
5. For best results wait 15-30 minutes before eating or drinking.DO NOT use more product than shown in diagram (not more than about 1.25g, carefully following the diagram). If product oozes off denture in your mouth you are using too much.
DO NOT use product more than once a day. With proper use, this tube should last at least 4 weeks.
DO NOT use excess product for poorly fitting dentures.
DO NOT use more than directed. Contains zinc, consult a doctor if using other products containing zinc.
Calcium/Zinc PVM/MA Copolymer, Paraffinum Liquidum, Cellulose Gum, Petrolatum, Silica, Menthyl Lactate, CI 14720, Aroma, Menthol, CI 16185, LimoneneNet Content
47.0g eProduct Marketing
Extra strong hold, food seal and wearing comfortSafety Warning
Keep out of reach of children.
Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.