Quick Method: Cover the dentures in warm water and add 20ml (four teaspoons) of Dentural. Leave for about 20 minutes. Rinse thoroughly in running water before replacing dentures in mouth.
Overnight Method: Cover the dentures with cold water and add 10ml (two teaspoons) of Dentural. Next morning, rinse thoroughly in running water before replacing dentures in mouth.
Dentural is perfectly safe when used as directed, but the following precautions should be taken:
1. Metal and acrylic resin dentures should not be soaked for longer than 10 minutes.
2. The product is irritating to the eyes and skin. It should not be swallowed.
3. In case of accidental contact with eyes, rinse immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
4. If accidentally swallowed, drink milk or water, seek medical advice immediately and show this container.
5. In the event of accidental contact with the skin, wash immediately with plenty of water.
6. Contains a bleaching agent which may damage fabric.
The solution for cleaner denturesIngredients
Contains: Sodium Hypochlorite (1.5% w/v Available Chlorine), Sodium Hydroxide (1.7% w/v), Also contains: Purified Water, Calgon S, Sodium Metasilicate, Terpinolene, ParaformaldehydeNet Content
The modern denture cleanser.Storage
Keep out of reach and sight of children.
Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.