1. Ensure your skin is dry.
2. Apply generously and evenly where applicable.
3. Allow to dry before getting dressed.
4. First time users re-apply after 10 minutes.
5. Leave on the skin 15 minutes before sun exposure to allow the sunscreen to bind to your skin.
6. Bathing, showering or towelling will remove the product.
Do not rub.
7. Do not exceed exposure to the sun for longer than your skin type allows, taking into account the strength of the sun.
Please read the enclosed instructions leaflet carefully.
Important: Read the instructions carefully before use. Apply to clean dry skin, preferably after a shower. Apply evenly and generously 15 minutes before exposure to the sun, which will allow the product to bind with the skin and form a protective film against UVA/UVB rays. When used correctly, one application is sufficient for all day protection.Features
Active after 15 minutes
Tan without burning
SPF 50 very high protection
Single application protects all day along
UVA / UVB protection
Non-greasy and odourless
Non staining formulation
Alcohol Denat., Octocrylene, Diethylamino Hydroxybenzoyl Hexyl Benzoate, Homosalate, PPG-15 Stearyl Ether, Ethylhexyl Salicylate, Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane, Ehtylhexyl Triazone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Acrylates/Octylacrylamide Copolymer, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, HydroxypropylcelluloseNet Content
150ml eSafety Warning
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact does occur, wash with plenty of water. Consult a doctor before applying if you have a skin disorder. Discontinue use of signs of irritation occur. Ideally do a patch test.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children.
For external use only.
Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.