Advisory 3 MonthsDosage Information
Directions for Use:
Cut across the top of the foil pouch to expose pad.
1. Using the foil to hold the pad, slide the pad into the slot of the vapour plug. When replacing a used pad, inserting a fresh pad will push out the old one. Dispose of used pads safely without touching them directly.
2. Connect to power supply with the nightlight at the bottom. When using the vapour plug with a pad inserted, do not leave the unit in the plug socket for more than 16 hours at a time. Replace the pad before next use.
3. Unplug the vapour plug when not in use.
To Insert a New Pad:
Allow the unit to cool for 10 minutes. Open a refill pad as described above.
Inserting a new pad will push out the old one. Be careful whilst removing and inserting the new pads as the device contains hot surfaces.
Remove and discard the old pad to use the nightlight alone.
Tips for Use:
Allow 60-90 minutes for vapour to fill the room.
Strength of vapour will vary depending on room size and ventilation.
Vapour will be stronger, the closer the unit is to the user.
Soothing 8 hour night time comfort
Clear & easy breathing
Lavender & chamomile refill pads
Simple to use just plug it in!
Easy-to-replace refill pads last up to 8-hours
Nightlight is activated at night when your lights go out
Soothe & Care Vapour Plug & Nightlight
The Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight contains a blend of aromatic oils including lavender, chamomile, menthol, camphor and eucalyptus. These oils help to soothe and comfort your child at night time whilst helping to clear and ease breathing.
Non-medicated aromatic vapours provide soothing night time comfort for your child.
Use only Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight refill pads with the Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight.
The use of other substances may give rise to a toxic or fire risk.
Caution: Do not use with children under 3 months of age.
If you have asthma consult your doctor before using.
Warning: Do not eat the pads.
Read the carton and retain for future use.
Risk of electric shock. This product is not a toy and should be handled by adults only. The appliance has hot surfaces to evaporate the active ingredients and these surfaces should not be touched during use. You should be careful not to touch the hot surfaces immediately after use.
Do not touch the Calpol Vapour Plug & Nightlight with wet hands or metal objects.
Use only in a wall mounted socket. Do not use with an adaptor or extension lead.
Use with adequate ventilation. Do not block the vapour plug airflow or light sensor on the bottom. If the light sensor is blocked the nightlight will stay on. Do not use in small, confined areas. The vapour plug is not suitable for use in air conditioned environments.
Do not place pads on varnished surfaces.
Keep away from fabrics, bedding, and other materials that might present a fire hazard.
Do not leave the Calpol Vapour Plug and Nightlight in power supply for more than 16 hours at a time. After 16 hours, unplug the unit for a few hours before using again.
Do not disassemble unit or nightlight.
Nightlight goes on when the lights go out.
When nightlight burns out replace entire unit.
Do not block airflow of vapour plug unit or light sensor on bottom.
If swallowed, seek medical advice immediately and show this label. Irritating to skin. May cause sensitisation by skin contact. Wear suitable gloves and avoid contact with the skin. After contact with the skin, wash immediately with plenty of water and soap. Harmful to aquatic organisms, may cause long-term adverse effects in the aquatic environment. Contains: Pentamethyl octahydroindenodioxane. Keep out of the reach of children.
Please Note: Whilst we (Doorstep Pharmacy) make every effort to ensure that all information is up to date, the information shown on this page should not replace the advice of a medical professional, and you should always refer to the patient information leaflet before taking any medication.